Is this normal? x-litespeed-cache: miss

I am receiving an error with litespeed and xenforo, specifically:

x-litespeed-cache: miss
x-litespeed-cache-control: no-cache

I dont seem to be getting any hits. Not sure if its my configuration or what, but I followed the proper configuration documents and edited my .htaccess file accordingly to the docs (https://docs.litespeedtech.com/lscache/lscxf/installation/)

Any help here?

Edit: I am now getting hits (seems after my .htaccess got updated, hits started being sent), but nothing is appearing as Server: LiteSpeed in my networking tab, only:
x-litespeed-cache: hit (sometimes will go to miss -- very rarely has hits )

I believe I am not getting the entire features of litespeed with only those, unless I am mistaken. I am on 5.4.9 (build 3)

Last edited:

NiteWave

Administrator
x-litespeed-cache: hit

should be exclusive. you mean you've seen 2 of them for an URL for the same time ?

x-litespeed-cache: hit

should be exclusive. you mean you've seen 2 of them for an URL for the same time ?
No, they are for different URLs.

no-cache tends to be every single time as far as my index.php / forum home page goes, and will never change.

Hits and misses are towards only css files it seems.

For example,

Last edited:
I have this same problem. We installed LS via cPanel and have been thinking this whole time that LSCache with WordPress is being sped up. I went to pingdom speed tests today only to find out that every site we're running LSCache on is saying x-litespeed-cache miss

Since this is run as a cPanel plugin, is there something we missed in the setup? I have followed all online doc instructions and now turning to the forums for help.

I have this same problem. We installed LS via cPanel and have been thinking this whole time that LSCache with WordPress is being sped up. I went to pingdom speed tests today only to find out that every site we're running LSCache on is saying x-litespeed-cache miss

Since this is run as a cPanel plugin, is there something we missed in the setup? I have followed all online doc instructions and now turning to the forums for help.
Figured it out. Have to delete .htaccess.bk in every WP site I installed the LSCache plugin on.

Hi,

We have the same problem, during the day x-litespeed-cache: miss with tests in pingdom and network google web developer. Everything is ok during the night.

HLO

@WebJIVE what was inside the .htaccess.bk ? was it just empty or were there some text lines?

@edycreative Have you checked your server time? Maybe the server time is at another location with another time zone like +12 hours or something and the cache gets purged at night :D