Litespeed also cache the cart

Hi. i have a serious problem where Litespeed cache the carts content different for each page. I saw an atricle on this with woocommerce, but nothing to help fix this in OpenCart. I am on a A2 server and they have their "TurboCache" AKA Litespeed on. the worst thing is that i cant even turn it of. It still cache the content.
Should i change hosting company or is this a problem for OpenCart in general?
You can see my problem with the youtube video here:

Unique_Eric

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jens,

Yes, I can reproduce the issue on your site but not on my fresh OpenCart 3.
Do you have access to edit the .htaccess file to turn TurboCache off for testing?

Yeah, i could try to remove their code:

# START A2 LiteSpeed Cache for Your Store
# Type: OpenCart
<IfModule LiteSpeed>
CacheEnable public
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} ^GET|HEAD|PURGE$
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} "my-domain.com" [NC]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !admin|account|checkout|cart [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} !logged_in|cust_logged_in|cart|compare|wishlist [NC]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !nocache [NC]
RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:max-age=900]
</IfModule>
# END A2 LiteSpeed Cache for Your Store

and then install Litespeed after that?

Or is it anything else that needs to be removed as well?

Unique_Eric

Administrator
Staff member
Comment out those rules should be good.
Purge cache from LiteSpeed Cache Plugin just in case and wait for 900s, then try reproduce issue again.

Ok, I did a new clean install again just to be sure. But yeah, same problem. I have tried all the logical solutions i can think of now. There is another weird problem i see now tho, every time i go back to modules LS is Disabled and uninstall it self, then i press install and enable again, but when i come back its uninstalled again. So in other words, the Admin is also cached. I wonder if you have some settings that i don´t use? or its just A2 servers that have a problem. hmm. could you send me the files for a clean Opencart install where you have LS installed that works for you? Just remove the system files (Config.php) with domain etc so i can change them without problems. I don´t know if that will work, but worth a try.

Unique_Eric

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jens,

LSCache plugin won't cache admin pages at all. Please refresh admin page with web console enabled, see if you can find any `X-LiteSpeed-Cache` tag on it.
For now, I may not send the file since it was fresh installed, nothing special on it.
(opencart version 3.0.3.2 + lscache-opencart3.0-V1.2.1)

Best

Then there most be something with A2 servers that i can´t figure out. I have tried Opencart 2 and 3. both manual and trough "softaculous" for that. Whatever i do i will get the same problem. The cart will always be cached. wondering if i should change host again, but i do not know if that will help tho and a huge waste of money on that. Do you have a working site i can check out somewhere?

Pong

Staff member
You can log a ticket with us and provide tmp root ssh login to the server and opencart admin login in the ticket. We can check for you.

Unique_Eric

Administrator
Staff member
for anyone who might be interested, the issue happens due to browser cache, so issue gone when turning off browser cache or web console enabled.