LiteSpeed Caching Wordpress Plugin Not Loading Images

Hi

I would have posted in the wordpress plugin forum but it said I had insufficient privileges.

I'm running the Litespeed Cache plugin and have litespeed server with A2 Hosting. For some reason images aren't loading until i refresh a page. I'm guessing it is something to do with caching them and then showing the cached version on the refresh but not sure why it's not showing first time around. Not sure if there's a setting I've used by mistake...

website is https://mobilitytools.co.uk if you'd like to see what I mean. Any product category page is affected. There is a thin blue line that runs left to right when the page is loading too which is weird, not seen that before, but only happened since installing litespeed..

Thanks in advance.

Stuart

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same issue and it appears to be due to Instaclick being turned on. Did you get this resolved? I want to keep instaclick on is there a way to fix this and keep instaclick on?

Unique_Eric

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Zan ,

If you see any issue due to instant click, for now you may want to turn this off. The function improvement is on our TODO list but no ETA at this moment.

Best,
Eric