Litespeed Hosting and Cpanel addon domain question

I currently have two Vultr 1GB VPS running OLS with Cyberpanel. Both are low traffic WordPress sites, one's a blog, the others a WooCommerce photography store.
No issues, just want to wind back my responsibilities and focus on content more than admin, so I'm looking for a decent Litespeed hosting company if anyone has any suggestions Speed Test?
And are there any benefits or downsides to using a single Cpanel account to host both sites, one as an addon domain? I understand the file systems are merged? Does this impact backups/restorations (UpdraftPlus) or should I spend more and host separately?
Anything to look out for? Any concerns or advice on this setup? etc

Last edited:

serpent_driver

I'm looking for a decent Litespeed hosting company
What do you mean by decent hosting? cheap? inexpensive?

And are there any benefits or downsides to using a single Cpanel account to host both sites, one as an addon domain? I understand the file systems are merged? Does this impact backups/restorations (UpdraftPlus) or should I spend more and host separately?
Anything to look out for? Any concerns or advice on this setup? etc
With cPanel there is no merged file system. Each (sub)domain has its own document root. This also applies to addon domains, but with cPanel you can only make a full backup of the home directory. That's why a WP plugin might be better, but it depends on what you want to backup?!

If you're looking for a reliable LiteSpeed hosting company, I highly recommend using the Devrims Managed Cloud Hosting platform. Because while providing the best user experience on LiteSpeed servers. I have been using it for two years and I can proudly say they offer the most reliable hosting on LiteSpeed servers. Best of all, technical customer support is available 24/7. If you have problems with hosting, you can ask questions and get help. They also offer a 7-Day free trial plus Staging URL and if you are satisfied with their service then you can migrate your website on Devrims