Litespeed, Kloxo, CentoOS [Need help]

Hey there,

I have installed Litespeed successfully on Kloxo, and benchmark results shows improvement (44+ points). However I have a couple problems and don't know how to fix them.

First off, after Litespeed installed PHP wasn't working correctly. The only script I had on this vps was the WHMCS status page script which showed server uptime and loads. It worked before, and doesn't now. However I can view my PHP info, so I don't know why this php script that was working before now isnt.

How can I change Litespeeds default web directory to be the one I am using? Its currently /root/litesspeed-version/admin/html, but it needs to be where my kloxo root user's web directory is.

Thats it for now. Sorry for my ignorance, first time every using Litespeed adn I have pretty limited VPS knowledge. Luckily, this VPS is for learning purposes and currenty isn't in production, but I want to get it up and running smoothly so I can eventually use it ;)

Thanks!

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Please try a rebuild of PHP, there is a bug in LSAPI 5.4 being addressed today.
The default location of LSWS installation should be /usr/local/lsws, maybe /root/litespeed-version/ is the expanded LSWS package, you can remove it after installation.