LSCache for WordPress v4.4.5?

Unique_Eric

Administrator
Staff member
We have our own separate list for what versions of our WordPress plugin we make available through the WHM plugin. This is usually to avoid putting up a version with known bugs and then having that version Mass Enabled across thousands of sites and suddenly causing trouble.

Our plugin developer should update the list soon.

Hi, the hosting we use has litespeed. So as a result Litespeed cache plugin is installed by default.
I want to use Cloudflare CDN and install the Cloudflare plugin, so should I remove the litespeed cache plugin? I believe using two cache plugins at the same time xvideos would create conflict?

Last edited:
Indeed, if you prioritize maximum performance, I would recommend using only the Litespeed Cache plugin. This plugin is specifically optimized for both caching and page optimization, making it an excellent choice. In terms of cache and page optimization combined, there is no better plugin available than Litespeed Cache.

Lscache works well on litespeed servers, because it is designed by the team that make litespeed. But if your server runs on Apache or similar then another caching plugin 10.0.0.0.1 will do the same thing but more suitable for your circumstance.

Last edited:

serpent_driver

Lscache works well on litespeed servers, because it is designed by the team that make litespeed. But if your server runs on Apache or similar then another caching plugin will do the same thing but more suitable for your circumstance.
Sorry you are wrong. With quic.cloud LScache plugin for Wordpress can be used with all features, cache as well.