[Resolved] Manage Cache Installations empty

GOT

We have a cpanel server with lscache enabled. The list of WordPress sites keeps getting emptied out. We rescan, and the list will then populate, but within a day or so when we go back, its again empty.

LS Version 5.2.1, lscache version 1.1.5.1

Suggestions appreciated.

Michael A

Administrator
Staff member
Hello GOT,

The installation list being removed is normal during the upgrade to 5.2.1 as the data file format was updated. That being said, this should not continue to happen after that, I will take a look at the code today and see if I can reproduce it in our labs. If you have any other information regarding this problem please do add it to this thread.

Edit: My appollogies for missing the last question, the file should be located in
Code:
/usr/local/lsws/admin/lscdata/lsc_manager_data
Regards,
-Michael

Last edited:

Michael A

Administrator
Staff member
Hello GOT,

I've not seen anything obvious when testing in our lab and force reinstalling 5.2.1 kept the list intact as expected.

I think this server has been running 5.2.1 for a few days now without the file clearing/vanishing (will keep checking in the next day or two).

Any ideas on your end now that you have the file path?

Regards,
-Michael

Michael A

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @GOT,

Just wanted to check in on this potential bug. Has this been a problem at all since you initially reported it?

Thanks,
-Michael

Michael A

Administrator
Staff member
Since it has been a while since the last response and we have not been able to reproduce this bug in the meantime, I am marking this thread as resolved.