Need to exclude http requests

Discussion in 'LiteSpeed Cache General' started by Free Range Camping, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Free Range Camping

Free Range Camping New Member

We have just recently enabled Litespeed cache on our server

We are using wordpress and a plugin called wishlist member on one of our sites and using a 1 click upgrade using their api. We are now getting an error "no auth lock to open" from the wishlist upgrade plugin. Essentially, it is a conflict with caching of any sort.

The solution is to exclude all urls that include /wlmapi/2.0/

http://docs.happyplugins.com/docume...-error#Wishlist_1-Click_Registration_Solution

I have Litespeed Cache Wordpress Plugin installed and there is an option Do No Cache Rules, however, there are no instructions on how to submit partial urls or regular expressions. I also have the Litespeed cache plugin installed in WHM and can access litespeed web server from there.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. KevinFwu

KevinFwu Administrator Staff Member

Hi @Free Range Camping

Do the URLs start with /wlmapi/2.0/? If so, that is all you need to enter.

The only problem this may encounter is if the match needs to be done against something in the middle, such as:
    example.com/2017/something

If your site is example.com/blog/, and you need to set example.com/blog/wlmapi/2.0/, it should work.

We will work on clarifying this further within the plugin.

Let us know if this does the job!
    Kevin

3. KevinFwu

KevinFwu Administrator Staff Member

If you don't mind, could you pm me the wishlist member plugin code? We could look into adding code that will do-not-cache those pages automatically, so the do not cache rules are made unnecessary.

4. Kieran

Kieran New Member

I was wondering if the rules for not caching Wishlist Member are going to be added? Or do i still need to add them manually? At present I am using the below for Wishlist Member

/wlmapi/2.0
    /register
    /wishlist-member
    /oops-this-content-is-members-only
    /index.php/register