NextGen gallery image upload error

Running a WordPress site, recently switched to LiteSpeed from W3 Total Cache, and I'm getting a new error when using NextGen gallery.

While in WP admin, on the NextGen gallery upload page, I select an image file to upload, click "Upload" and NextGen gives me error message:
An unexpected error occured. This is most likely due to a server misconfiguration. Check your PHP error log or ask your hosting provider for assistance.
However, the file upload was actually successful, and the image shows up fine on the front end. But this will confuse my clients and their staff as they update the site themselves.

PHP error log shows:
LiteSpeed_Cache hit ngg_ajax_image_save with no post image id.

Is this error message something I should try to handle with NextGen, or can I somehow exclude this NextGen upload process from being affected LiteSpeed? I just want to hide this error so that the admin users aren't confused.

hai

Hi html404,

Bug confirmed. This is due to the changes in NGG latest version, some functions are removed. We will improve the compatibility and include it in next week's release.

Thanks for your report.

Hi html404,

Bug confirmed. This is due to the changes in NGG latest version, some functions are removed. We will improve the compatibility and include it in next week's release.

Thanks for your report.
great to hear. thanks for the prompt reply!