phpMyAdmin and latest APC

Dani

I just updated my APC to 3.0.17 and now when I enter phpMyAdmin and browse around I get

==> /app/lsws/logs/stderr.log <==
zend_mm_heap corrupted

Not sure why only phpmyadmin has problems, luckily everything on my page seems to run fine. Hopefully it will stay that way. But the phpmyadmin bug is pretty annoying as I use it quite a lot. One way would be to go back to .16 but they did fix a big bug I had on APC on .17 so it's a loose loose situation.. Hopefully LS can make it a win win :p

-- edit

I'll just try the latest cvs php5 as this is 99% not a LS problem.

Also while we are here, it would be very nice to be able to turn on debugging on sertain urls, so that I don't get flooded with debug info if I was to enable it now to debug the phpmyadmin bug. eg debug on /phpmyadmin/* and only that url.

Last edited:

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
In this case, LSWS debug log won't help much as the problem is more likely between PHP and APC. you need to strace the lsphp process instead.

Dani

In this case, LSWS debug log won't help much as the problem is more likely between PHP and APC. you need to strace the lsphp process instead.
jupp yer right, that's why I edited my post as soon as I figured that out :) seems to be apc's fault as the latest cvs php dosn't seem to work, will see if I can throw them a bug report.