[solved] Prestashop 1.7.5

lucasrolff

Staff member
Hi @thierry,

The plugin should work without any problem in 1.7.x, I've just made a Prestashop 1.7.5 installation, installed the module, and it works out of the box.

If you should experience any issues with it, please let us know!

Hello,
thanks for your very quick answer and your test.
For me the module does not install (remains blocked on the installation window) and causes an error when I restart the backoffice.
This is a new version of prestashop 1.7.5 with the theme warehouse, without importing customer data, sales ...
On a server with Litespped installed of course, which works sane problem on version 1.7.3.2
thank you for your attention
and sorry for my english ;)

lucasrolff

Staff member
Hi @thierry,

Depending on how you installed Prestashop 1.7.5, for example, if done through the 1-click installer software Softaculous, then the installation isn't complete and causes an error when trying to install modules.

Prestashop requires that within the 'var' folder (located in the "root" of Prestashop, that the directory logs exist - this isn't created by default for some reason, and this causes module installations to completely hang.

Best Regards,
Lucas Rolff

lucasrolff

Staff member
Can you email us at support(a)litespeedtech.com and please supply a login to your Prestashop and possible hosting account, then I can take a look what the cause is!

Hello Lucasrolff
sorry for the late response.
I sent you access.

Another question :
What are the settings needed for the prestashop cache (in performance)
smarty settings, concatenation ...
you have to activate them or not to have good performances?

Best regards
Thierry

Unique_Eric

Administrator
Staff member
For anyone who might be interested, the fixed method is:
Create /app/logs under the site and change user/group permission, then install cache module works.

Last edited by a moderator: