Problem with different prices for different groups of customers

idek

Hello fellow PrestaShop and LiteSpeed enthusiasts!

I am facing a puzzling issue with my PrestaShop 1.7 store, and I'm in dire need of your expertise to help me find a solution. The problem revolves around a specific group of customers who are supposed to see different prices than the ones officially displayed on the website.

Here's the crux of the issue: I have implemented the LSCache module, which is known for its caching capabilities. While it has improved the performance of my store, it seems to be causing inconsistent price display for this particular customer group. Sometimes, the correct price is shown, but at other times, it displays the cached price instead.

I have searched through forum and documentation, but I couldn't find a clear-cut answer to this issue. Hence, I turn to you, the knowledgeable community, in the hopes that someone has encountered a similar problem or can provide insights into resolving it.

AndreyPopov

Sometimes, the correct price is shown, but at other times, it displays the cached price instead.
I'm using Opencart CMS, but I think PrestaShop LSCache plugin contain same settings.
in LSCache GUI find "Seperate View for Logged-in Users"

https://hostarmada.com/tutorials/e-...he-litespeed-cache-module-for-prestashop-1-7/

Separate Cache Copy per Customer Group - If you have separate customer groups where each one has different product prices, then enable this by selecting “Yes” from the dropdown.