Problems With Mod_Rewrite

I'm not tech saavy enough to properly explain the problem so bear with me. I'm a hosting reseller. My host uses litespeed, therefore I'm using Litespeed. My users are having problems with certain web applications and URL rewriting scripts. My host tells me it's the web applications/scripts, and the developers of said application/scripts say it's my web host and the fact they are using litespeed. I'm not knowledgeable enough to solve the problem, and the developers say they don't support litespeed, just apache.

One example application that doesn't work with litespeed is https://github.com/pagekit . It cannot get past the installation stage.

One example script that doesn't work is an addon I'm trying to use with WHMCS is CMS Plus by No Half Pixels. This is the .htaccess code I'm supposed to use and it doesn't work:

Code:
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
Options +FollowSymlinks
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . modules/addons/whmcs_cms_plus/seourls.php [L,QSA]
</IfModule>
Is there anything we can do to get this working? The problems lie in url writing.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
For PageKit, we need to check the site to find out what prevent it from passing installation stage.
The rewrite rule looks pretty normal. We may need to check the your site to find out what happened.

With the addon and the web application, both showed a 500 error in IE and a not redirecting properly in FF & Chrome. Other than that, there is nothing else to go on.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
It could be missing required module in PHP, you need to contact your hosting provider about this, it is a PHP setup issue, not rewrite issue.