proxypass or ... ?

Unfortunatelly my server is before firewall and some reason I cannot open port 81 on firewall server. I am trying to connect to litespeed admin page by creating admin.mydomain.com vhost and redirect to 81 port.
I was trying to do :

ProxyPass / http://mydomain:81/
ProxyPreserveHost on

but it does not work. can you tell me how to simple do that ? I how no sure what I should put in document root and vhost root directory because is required

Thank you form help

xing

LiteSpeed Staff
I'm confused at your question. =)

If your server is "before", in front of the firewall, then all ports should be accessible.

If your lsws server is "behind" firewall, change the lsws admin server port via the
/lswsinstall/admin/conf/*xml. Just change the port number in that xml file to one allowed by your firewall and restart lsws.

I'm confused at your question. =)

If your server is "before", in front of the firewall, then all ports should be accessible.

If your lsws server is "behind" firewall, change the lsws admin server port via the
/lswsinstall/admin/conf/*xml. Just change the port number in that xml file to one allowed by your firewall and restart lsws.
I am sorry

my litespeed server is behind firewall, and I do not want to allow any port for this special settining.
I just need to set up a vhost for admin litespeed site.

Thank you for answare