Radiant CMS (LSAPI) - hardly working

Hey, I'm trying to setup Radiant CMS in a VHost in LS v3.3.3.

At the moment I can't get anything from the public/ folder to actually be *public* (eg. I'm getting a 404 on them). Some other things work though, like the admin panel for Radiant CMS.

At "/" I'm getting this error:

Code:
Application error (Apache)

Change this error message for exceptions thrown outside of an action (like in Dispatcher setups or broken Ruby code) in public/500.html
but if I opened "/test" it would show the (unstyled :/) version of the 404 page in Radiant.

Any idea's of how I can resolve these issues?

Thanks a lot.

EDIT: everything works fine under webrick.

Last edited:
Hello, I followed each of the instructions. I couldn't find anything wrong - all files chmod'd correctly and are chowned "nobody" - the user that LSWS runs on.

I could PM you a link to it? If thats any use?

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
check the rails log file, it returns 500 error, strace the ruby process see if you find out why.
you can stace the webrick process as well and compare the strace log.

permissions were messing things up, would it be possible to use the LSAPI in the path /forum/ to say, /opt/lsws/www/forum/ ?

Thanks.

You can set the URI of Rails Context to /forum/, also remember to change the rails route configuration. it should work.
Not sure what you mean by the rails route configuration. I've sort of got it to work, apart from /forum/ doesn't autoindex to index.php? Same with any subdirectory (eg. /forum/admin/ doesn't autoindex to /forum/admin/index.php)

Is there any way I can solve this?