[Resolved] WordPress WooCommerce website LSCache

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have a WordPress WooCommerce website hosted at Knownhost.

I asked them today for Litespeed installation which is enterprise edition by the way.

Once installed i found you guys have LSCache and it does work with bbpress and WooCommerce both of which are present in my website.

Although the speed is good and my server is now faster however i wonder do i need this LSCache and if i do need it how do i purchase it?

Because this is what my hosting gave me below when i said i can't enable LSCache

The LSCache feature is not included with the Ultra VPS license. We're not currently offering any LiteSpeed licenses for VPS plans which include the LSCache option. However, if you purchase the LSCache option as an add-on feature for your current license, it can be activated on your VPS.

Hi, I already have purchase LiteSpeed license via my hosting by paying the $20 for Ultra VPS license.

So i just need LS Cache. My license key if you need i can paste it here.

NiteWave

Administrator
no separate lscache module --- it's already included in lsws enterprise binary, just need enable it.
your serial no is same after you purchase the option.
your lsws web server will communicate with our license server and enable lscache option.

for same mechanism, if you upgrade your license to 1-CPU or 2-CPU etc, your serial no will not change.

Hi,

Sorry to bother you i already raised a ticket though. I already own a Ultra VPS license from my host: KnownHost.

However they don't provide LS Cache add on as they said. So do i have to purchase the whole Ultra VPS License again with the LS Cache add on and ask them to remove their license or change it to the new one i get or i can somehow only buy the add on LS Cache Standard from your website.

Thank you so much for the quick reply. Someone just solved the problem and raised invoice of $6 per month. So i paid and upgraded to LS Cache. Thank you.

Okay i am sorry for bothering you again and again.

I have my main site with LS Cache working fine now.

However for my other demo sites on the same VPS server like sktthemesdemo.net/landing or http://sktthemesdemo.net/food/ they are using WP Fastest Cache (80+ sites).

Do i also need to change them all from WP Fastest Cache to LS Cache or keeping them with WP Fastest Cache shouldn't be a problem?

NiteWave

Administrator
yes, shouldn't be a problem. have you found any one so far ?

lscache is an wordpress plugin, you can use it or other wordpress cache plugin.

lscache wordpress plugin need web server is litespeed with lscache option, don't work with other web server though.

Hi,

My website was running super fast before i installed LS Cache and now it is running normally as was the case before as was running in NGINX with Apache.

Of course the resource usage is drastically less however speed wise its not great as was without LS Cache installed separately.

Why is that?

Should i remove that and move back to the original license of my hosting?

it's weird issue ... lscache should have your website run faster than before.

you can give me access to your server so I can take a check for you.

is it easier to switch back to nginx + apache ? how did you test the speed ? I need reproduce the issue.

No LS Cache made it slower. Earlier without LS Cache and only normal litespeed it was working faster.

What access do you need and which email id should i send it to?

My .htaccess after installing LS Cache has these lines extra which were not there before:

Code:
<IfModule LiteSpeed>
RewriteEngine on
</IfModule>

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay i sent a conversation. SSH Root okay i will ask both ssh root and litespeed web admin from my host. Thank you for your quick response.

update:

1) lscache never succeed on this wordpress site -- the home page always get "X-Litespeed-Cache:miss" response header
while total lscache size on hard disk keeps increasing.
the result, after enable lscache plugin, the site became slower; while
other wp sites without lscache plugin, still fast as before.

2) since it's a production server, Shri not able to share the wp-admin's access, so no chance to debug it further yet.
He finally decided to remove lscache option.

3) not sure if it's because conflict with another wordpress plugin "iThemes Security", Shri tried to disable it but I still can't get "X-Litespeed-Cache:hit". talked about to create a test wp site, just install "iThemes Security" and "lscache for wordpress" plugin, but no progress since remove of lsws's lscache option.

I have Zend Op Cache enabled. What else can i do server level? Can i have memcached for a dynamic WordPress site? And APCu cache?

Please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.