restart from shell

felosi

Well I noticed this since the 3.1 and not totally sure if this is a bug or not but it doesnt seem to be doing anything

from the shell when I type /opt/lsws/bin/lswsctrl restart it just enters ya know, doesnt really do anything and doesnt restart the server.

root@cp [/usr/src]# /opt/lsws/bin/lswsctrl restart
root@cp [/usr/src]#

And instantly goes to the next prompt and doesnt seem like it has done anything.
I may be wrong, not sure but it only seems liek I can restart it from webadmin

felosi

your right. Im dumb lol.
I just figured it would say something about the licence.

Anyway I didnt wanna make a new post about this but I notice on my whmcs when I go to make an account. It times out almost immediately with the 408 error.
I tried setting timeout way high when I do it but same thing. Do you think the keep-alive timeout could be doing this?

your right. Im dumb lol.
I just figured it would say something about the licence.

Anyway I didnt wanna make a new post about this but I notice on my whmcs when I go to make an account. It times out almost immediately with the 408 error.
I tried setting timeout way high when I do it but same thing. Do you think the keep-alive timeout could be doing this?
How long do you wait until you get the timeout?

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
I notice on my whmcs when I go to make an account. It times out almost immediately with the 408 error.
Is that a LiteSpeed 408 error, it is pretty strange. Unless the request takes more time than the "Connection timeout" to process, you should not get it.