[Resolved] cancel an order I get the following error (Magento) - LiteMage

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello when I want to cancel an order I get the following error, it happens in every store where I have the LiteMage

Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in /home/store/public_html/includes/src/Litespeed_Litemage_Model_Observer_Purge.php on line 126

LiteMage-1.0.2

Lauren

LiteSpeed Staff
Staff member
please force reinstall lsws 5.0, build 15
admin/misc/lsup.sh -f -v 5.0
then download litemage 1.0.3
(disable litemage module, from connection manager, uninstall it, then install the new package).
let me know if this resolved your issue. If not, please email or pm me your server login.
Sorry for the delay. There are several other fixes went into the new build. We'll publish the new release after your confirmation.

Lauren

hello, I did what you told me, but still does not work, I get the same error diferent line code.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in /home/store/public_html/app/code/community/Litespeed/Litemage/Model/Observer/Purge.php on line 158

regards

Lauren

LiteSpeed Staff
Staff member
have you downloaded and resintalled 1.0.3 after my message this morning? I uploaded a new build and then replied you.
If still not work, I need to login to your server and check.

I have just downloaded the latest build of LSWS and litemage and its working perfectly in the error described above!
thanks to Lauren for the help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.