[Solved] Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found

I wonder if anyone can help me, I'm running a cPanel server with LiteSpeed - EasyApache integration is enabled, and I've also generated a matching PHP binary using the LiteSpeed panel.

But on my site that runs Piwik for stats I get this error

Code:
Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/stats/public_html/stats/core/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php on line 22
Could anyone please advise or tell me how to fix this, I've tried rebuilding many times but every time I check PHP Info page PDO is not running. I'm lost for ideas and if anyone could share some or how to solve this I would be grateful.

make sure you check PDO in Exhaustive Options List when do EasyApache (Apache Update).
Hi,

This is ticked and it appears in the configure command, but PDO is not enabled/does not work/doesnt have its own section in the phpinfo() hence its not loading or something?
Configure Command './configure' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-pdo=shared' '--enable-soap' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-wddx' '--enable-zend-multibyte' '--enable-zip' '--prefix=/usr/local' '--with-bz2' '--with-curl=/opt/curlssl/' '--with-curlwrappers' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-gd' '--with-gettext' '--with-imap=/opt/php_with_imap_client/' '--with-imap-ssl=/usr' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-kerberos' '--with-libexpat-dir=/usr' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/' '--with-mcrypt=/opt/libmcrypt/' '--with-mhash=/opt/mhash/' '--with-mime-magic' '--with-mm=/opt/mm/' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--with-openssl=/usr' '--with-openssl-dir=/usr' '--with-pcre-regex=/opt/pcre' '--with-pdo-mysql=shared' '--with-pdo-sqlite=shared' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-pspell' '--with-sqlite=shared' '--with-tidy=/opt/tidy/' '--with-ttf' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr' '--with-xsl=/opt/xslt/' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr' '--with-litespeed'

Last edited:

webizen

since pdo is built as shared module (with option '--enable-pdo=shared'), you need to make sure line 'extension=pdo.so' is placed in php.ini. to find out which php.ini is in use, do following from command line
/usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp5 -i | grep "Loaded Configuration File"
or look for "Loaded Configuration File" in phpinfo page.

since pdo is built as shared module (with option '--enable-pdo=shared'), you need to make sure line 'extension=pdo.so' is placed in php.ini. to find out which php.ini is in use, do following from command line

or look for "Loaded Configuration File" in phpinfo page.
root@server[~]# /usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp5 -i | grep "Loaded Configuration File"
Loaded Configuration File => /usr/local/lib/php.ini

Heres the output of php.ini

http://pastebin.com/XJY0yv0E