[Closed] LiteMage Not Caching Additional Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking for some advice, installed the Litemage extension and it caches the default store perfectly. However it is not working on the two additional multi-site stores. Litemage is enabled globally, and i've checked all the granular settings making sure it's enabled on each store including the .htaccess files, however it is not caching any of the additional stores.

Any advice on where to look would be appreciated.

Lauren

LiteSpeed Staff
Staff member
1. If you are on a starter plan, maybe it's limited by object count.
2. If you have multiple virtual hosts mapped to same magento installation, make sure the cache storage setting for virtual host is pointing to same directory. for cpanel server, use userdata https://www.litespeedtech.com/suppo..._wiki:cache:common_installation:cpanel-shared

You can turn on debug, and monitor system.log, if you see LiteMage log printed out for the other store, that means it works. If you always see X-LiteSpeed-Cache: miss, meaning it hit the starter limit.

Thanks @Lauren , we've hit some hurdles after some use.
Is there a way to disable it just for the main store, and leave it running on all other multisites?
I can enable it on the multisites by including a .htaccess for each site, however if I disable it on the main site it disables it in the admin cp as well.

We run two websites from same magento installation on a shared hosting. Litemaze is not caching the non default store at all. Cant find any trouble shooting - its always a Miss in header response for that store. Please help

Please note that it is a litemaze Unilimited Plan - as per the description shown in Cache Management

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.