[Resolved] Litespeed license headache

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have an issue that I'm not sure how to overcome, so I thought I should explain what happened and see if someone can propose a solution to this.

Thing is that we have our servers on rackspace, the plan is to have 2 web nodes/servers in order to handle traffic load, so we bought 2 litespeed licenses and installed it on those two nodes.
Because of certain circumstances, change of infrastructure architecture our team cloned one of those instances, then litespeed complained about one license being used on two servers. Because of lack of knowledge, our team deleted that new instance so we couldn't release the license from that new instance, and then the team uninstalled litespeed from the original server in order to be able to start only apache to bring the production site back on line. On the other hand, 2nd node where we had that 2nd license used is also deleted.

My question since we don't have a single node with installed litespeed that is using one of those two licenses is, how to get back those two licenses in order to install litespeed again on new servers?

Thanks!

Josip

Status
Not open for further replies.