[Resolved] php is trowing the mysql module error if cagefs is enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

plusplus

I have installed litespeed in another server today...havent switched to litespeed , running in apache the sites are trowing the "Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress." error...unless i disabled cagefs....wny idea what change was done by the installer...please note as i said i havent siwtched yet to litespeed, is running apache right now but the litespeed installed did something else looks like. Im over cloudlinux/cpanel/cagefs and followed all the instructions to integrate phpselector/cloudlinux.

Thanx!

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
compare phpinfo() output with cage enabled/disabled, fix the difference. maybe php.ini was modified. Or, PHP selector switches PHP to another version. PHP selector only works when cagefs is on.

plusplus

just in case someone else is having this problem...

The problem has been fixed by running:
Code:
# /usr/bin/alt-php-mysql-reconfigure.py
# cagefsctl -M
good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

plusplus

yes...keep in mind even it was a cagefs issue....it was broken after the litespeed installation script, it was working before, just after ran the litespeed/cpanel install script started the issue. So if you install litespeed and start happening this is the solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.