Some High Traffic Sites being hosted by litespeed!

felosi

I figured I would post some of these stats to show how litespeed truly enables you to host more sites and high traffic sites. Due to privacy reasons I wont disclose the domains but I will give a brief run down.

These are stats for november, all shared accounts

Here is also load stats from hostsentry, I know the guy is still working on teh scripts but still shows load accurately

sl - my main server. Dual quad core xeon 5335, 6gb ram. Litespeed 2-cpu license
There is quite a few high and semi-high traffic sites on the server, I just picked out the busiest ones. HERE is hostsentry load graphs
Client 1 - high traffic php/mysql cms and forum

Client 2 - High traffic vbulletin forum and big static site with lots of images

Client 3 - Vbulletin forum with amember subscription scripts

cp server - high risk server, sites under all types of attack all the time. These stats only show legit traffic as most is blocked before the requests gets through via throttling, network protections, and mod security. 2-cpu lsws license
HERE is hostsentry load profile
Client 1 - High traffic joomla/smf site

Client 2 - investment site

About 20 other high risk sites on this server

(continued due to image limit)

felosi

cp2 - same description as
Client 1 - anime subscription site

Client 2 - foreign forum

And here is one that defintely shows an amazing result

This is a dedicated server for a super high traffic anime site. ranked about 7 k on alexa. Uses vbulletin and joomla. Server is only one dual core xeon, older model 2.4ghz I think with only 1 gb of ram! And to beat it all site is under attack nearly always. 1-cpu lsws license

Normally one would have to use 2 servers for such a site. I did have to do quite a bit of mysql tuning but server does great, keeps an average load of .7 to 1

There are plenty more sites with as much or near the amount of traffic these get thats not listed. And some may argue they are not really that high traffic, maybe not but I am able to host these people on shared hosting besides the last one listed.

Point being I can host much more sites, much more high traffic sites, and sites in high stress situations.

George will even tell you that on my high risk servers at any given time there is 2 to 4 sites under attack always.

I could not do what I do and offer the type of service I do without litespeed. Most of my clients have came to me from overseller hosts or they have ddos problems. And to this day there is only 2 I have not been able to help.

Someone would have to have a really crappy script in order for it to run heavy on a litespeed server. Or something too mysql intensive perhaps.

So if anyone else has any high traffic sites they host please post em. I will add more when I got time.