Virtual Host Template Issues

robfrew

I am trying to use the PHP_SUEXEC VH Template, however, when I add the domain and click save, I get a blank white screen.

I check the log and see:

Call to undefined method: dtbldef->add_() in /opt/lsws/admin/html.4.0.7/classes/ws/DTblDef.php on line 30

This is with version 4.0.7.

robfrew

I just tried changing my server log settings and it did the same thing. Checked the server log and it has the same error message.

robfrew

After further investigation, this occurs on pretty much every element of the web interface. I switched back all the way to 4.0.4 and I see the same thing on all versions.

My guess is that the web interface uses some php methods that are no longer available in version 5.3 of php.

Unfortunately, our site uses mysqlnd, a feature of 5.3, so we cannot switch back to 5.2.

We shouldn't, however, have to switch back to 5.2, as LSW should start preparing for more clients to switch to 5.3 in the future and become compatible with it.

It shouldn't take but a few changes in the LSW admin php code to comply with the changes, which would be backwards compatible with anyone who uses other versions of php, such as 5.2.

I am going to start a new thread on this subject.