Why is Litespeed not listed on Drupal Web Server requirements page?

I am trying to convince a Drupal developer that our decision to switch to Litespeed, from Apache is fine for Drupal.

But they make the point that it's not on this page: https://www.drupal.org/docs/system-requirements/web-server-requirements whereas Apache, Nginx and IIS are so in their opinion, Litespeed is not suitable to use alongside Apache.

Can someone from LS please explain?

Is this a matter of Litespeed team reaching out to Drupal and asking to be added?

TIA.

Yes, I know there is an open source plugin for Litespeed/Drupal but that does not answer my topic at hand.

serpent_driver

Yes, I know there is an open source plugin for Litespeed/Drupal but that does not answer my topic at hand.
For your information only, LiteSpeed plugin isn't used for the LiteSpeed webserver. It's for to use Drupal with LiteSpeed cache engine and it is not a webserver plugin for Drupal.

Drupal is a CMS, not more, not less and there is no reason why not to use Drupal with LiteSpeed webserver. If Drupal doesn't list LiteSpeed ask Drupal why they don't list LiteSpeed and all other webservers on the market. Maybe they have no experience with LiteSpeed...?!

If Drupal works with Apache, it also will work with LiteSpeed because LiteSpeed is Apache compatible.