zend intalled but not working!

dear guys

i previously was on apache and recently switched to litespeed and have installed zend and ioncube 64bit for my centos 64bit os, I have installed zend and ioncube as before but the problem is this time it isn't working!

i added php.ini:
zend_extension=/usr/local/lib/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so
zend_extension=/usr/local/lib/Zend/ZendOptimizer.so
zend_optimizer.optimization_level=15

says installed:
[root@server src]# php -v
PHP 5.2.16 (cli) (built: Dec 21 2010 13:17:54)
Copyright (c) 1997-2010 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2010 Zend Technologies

says installed:
ht tp://ww w.sayyed-alakwan.com/info.php

zend not working:
ht tp://ww w.sayyed-alakwan.com/sms/

ioncube not working:
ht tp://ww w.afdownload.com/host/

please help me out!

webizen

do 'which php' to locate which php cli you are running. chances are it is not the one LSWS is using. The one LSWS uses is located at /path/to/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp5. you can do '/path/to/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp5 -v' to verify if they are the same. (/path/to/lsws is your lsws installation location: /usr/local/lsws).

The phpinfo page (ht tp://ww w.sayyed-alakwan.com/info.php) indicates that Loaded Configuration File is /usr/local/lsws/lsphp5/lib/php.ini (you can also verify by '/path/to/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp5 -i | grep "Loaded Configuration File" '). So you need to put the lines below in /usr/local/lsws/lsphp5/lib/php.ini instead.

zend_extension=/usr/local/lib/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so
zend_extension=/usr/local/lib/Zend/ZendOptimizer.so
zend_optimizer.optimization_level=15
Update:
The php info page shows "Build Date: Dec 24 2010 02:38:23" which is different from "PHP 5.2.16 (cli) (built: Dec 21 2010 13:17:54)". So the PHP you use is different from the one LSWS uses.

Last edited: