Hosting Control Panel + LiteSpeed Web Server = The BEST Choice for Web Hosting
LiteSpeed is the only high-performance Apache replacement compatible with hosting control panels
Enhance your web hosting environment with LiteSpeed Web Server, the only high-performance replacement
for Apache that is compatible with web hosting control panels. Increase performance, security and ease of administration in your control panel-managed web server.
LiteSpeed can be used as an Apache replacement server in conjunction with third-party hosting
control panels. This technology is exclusive to LiteSpeed.
- Only LiteSpeed supports .htaccess with Apache compatibility.
.htaccess support is a mandatory feature for today's hosting environment. Many popular off-the-shelf web applications rely on it and it is the most common way to allow a user to change web server configuration without access to the main configuration file.
- Only LiteSpeed has a rewrite engine compatible with Apache mod_rewrite
URL rewrite is widely used in web applications. LiteSpeed provides you great convenience with Apache-compatible URL rewrite support. LiteSpeed allows the use of rewrite rules in a .htaccess configuration file.
- Only LiteSpeed has request filtering compatible with Apache mod_security
Cross Site Scripting vulnerabilities have become a major security concern and new vulnerabilities are discovered every day. To counter against both known and unknown XSS attacks, mod_security rules serve as an important layer of protection. LiteSpeed is the only web server that can provide the same level of protection as Apache mod_security, with the ability to use the same rules but in a much more efficient way.
- Only LiteSpeed can work flawlessly with control panels written for Apache
LiteSpeed can be used as an Apache drop-in replacement for a control panel. Control panel features like account suspend/resume and bandwidth limit enforcement work exactly the same as with Apache.
LiteSpeed Web Server can improve performance, security and reliability of your server, by a great margin
Better Performance, a lot better, more than doubled at the minimum.
- More than 6 times faster than Apache when serving small static files.
- More than 50% faster PHP performance than mod_php, and a few times better than suphp and phpsuexec
- Support for PHP4 and PHP5 side by side, without the hassles and compromises with Apache
- Minimal performance loss when .htaccess override is enabled, and not affected by the level of directory hierarchy.
- Much more efficient rewrite engine, especially for rewrite rules configured in .htaccess file
- Much more efficient request filtering engine, achieve higher security with minimal overhead in request inspection.
The best security you ever dreamed of
- Want to have PHP suEXEC with performance better than mod_php, and allow configuration in .htaccess?
LiteSpeed offers you the best PHP security without giving up any performance or flexibility.
- Do you have control over every script used on your web hosting servers? Only LiteSpeed Web Server allows
the use of mod_security rules without modification to stop attacks on known and
even unknown vulnerabilities!
- Ever had to fight some (D)DoS-attack on one of your hosted sites?
LiteSpeed Web Server makes it easy with its built in (D)DoS-protection, bandwidth throttling, per IP
connection limits and per IP request rate throttling.
Also, with the real-time flash report you can quickly identify which site is causing the issues and is under attack.
Can you afford the downtime cause by a web server restart, crashing web server processes,
outdated software being hacked, or simply the inability of handling traffic spikes?
LiteSpeed Web Server can help you maximize up-time.
Can you really afford to deny yourself and your customers these enhancements?
- LiteSpeed Web Server supports graceful restart with zero downtime for configuration changes and software updates.
- LiteSpeed has a built-in software update agent to check for new updates daily. It can notify your administrator when new updates are available.
- Superior support through the Support Forums and the fastest bug fixes and feature enhancements that open source software cannot deliver.
- Reduced server-load and memory usage increases capacity for more customers on one physical server, leading to reduced hardware or rental costs
- Faster delivery and better server stability under load increases customer satisfaction
- Straightforward configuration to keep your server working under traffic spikes
- Full compatibility with Apache configuration and use of third party control panels