Our WHM Plugin is our longest running control panel plugin. It includes all the basic plugin features as well as some cPanel-exclusive features:
- Auto-installer: install LSWS and plugin with one script.
- Install/Uninstall LiteSpeed Web Server.
- Version management: upgrade to the latest version of LSWS, switch between different versions.
- Run LSWS on a port offset: run LSWS on a port other than to fully test all your web applications.
- One-click switch between Apache and LiteSpeed Web Server.
- Build PHP with LSAPI to match your Apache PHP.
- Quick PHP suExec and LiteSpeed cache setups.
- Automatically rebuild LiteSpeed's PHP based on EasyApache configuration changes while LiteSpeed is running.
- Restart LiteSpeed Web Server.
- License management: check license status, migrate license.
- Portal to LiteSpeed WebAdmin console.
- Automatically updated when you update LSWS.
Add the Plugin
There are three ways to add the WHM plugin:
- Install both LSWS and the plugin with our auto-installer script. (This is fastest and recommended for most installations.)
- During LSWS installation from the command line, select WHM as your control panel.
- Download the plugin from our downloads page and install LSWS from within WHM.
Our new auto-installer allows you to download and install LSWS and the WHM plugin with one script. No fuss, no muss. Switch out Apache for LiteSpeed in minutes with no downtime. Download the auto-installer from our downloads page. Usage guides can be found within the download or in our wiki.