Our Plesk Extension is a more recent addition than our other control panel plugins. It is constantly adding functionality to give Plesk users the convenience they are used to. In addition to basic plugin features, the Plesk Extension makes getting trial licenses easier:
- Install/Uninstall LiteSpeed Web Server.
- Automatically downloads and installs a trial license if selected during install.
- Version management: upgrade to the latest version of LSWS, switch between different versions.
- Run LSWS on a port offset: run LSWS on a port other than to fully test all your web applications.
- One-click switch between Apache and LiteSpeed Web Server.
- Downloads PHP with LSAPI for CentOS. Custom PHP setups can be configured in the LiteSpeed WebAdmin console.
- Restart LiteSpeed Web Server.
- License management: check license status, migrate license.
- Portal to LiteSpeed WebAdmin console.
Add the Extension
To add the Plesk Extension, just download it from our downloads page and add the .zip in Plesk’s Server Management > Extensions.
A full installation guide is available in our wiki.