LiteMage Cache makes Magento stores fly.
LiteSpeed Web Server has long been the choice of performance-minded Magento hosts. Now, LiteMage delivers the most powerful Magento caching ever:
- Cache more - Hole punching allows you to serve your site quickly from cache, while making sure private information stays private.
- Easy to use - LiteMage sets up high-performance caching for Magento automatically.
- The most efficient - LiteMage Cache is built into the web server. Less layers means less overhead and faster speeds than other page caches.
- Secure your store - Native HTTPS support means a safe site without adding layers.
- Scale bigger - Handle high traffic without resource spikes.
LiteSpeed Web Server + LSCache + ESI + Magento LiteMage extension
- LiteMage accelerates Magento stores by caching your pages and serving these cached copies to visitors instead of creating a page from scratch each time.
- LiteMage uses ESI to automatically separates all parts of your pages into pieces that can be served to anyone ("public") and individual information ("private"). (This separating out private information is called "hole punching.")
- When a page is requested, LiteMage assembles the page from public pieces cached once for everyone and private pieces cached per-user.
- This means all content is served completely from cache (which is much faster than creating it every time), but each visitor is still able to see personalized content.
- Full support for ESI hole punching.
- Automatically configures hole punching and caching for Magento.
- Public blocks are cached once and served to all users. Private blocks are cached per-user and served only to that user.
- Retrieve multiple private blocks in one request, minimizing the overhead of building pages with multiple private blocks.
- Supports Last Viewed Product, Product Comparison, Product Toolbar Options, Stock Tracking and other features requiring communication with the Magento backend. (This support can also be turned off for even faster speeds.)
- Supports layered navigation, category filtering, view as, sort by and show per page functionality.
- Supports multi-store, multi-currency, and multi-user groups.
- Built-in crawler to warm up cache.
- Complicated to set up.
- Requests dynamic blocks individually, multiplying the high cost of Magento framework initialization. This can make a cached page slower even than an uncached page.
- No SSL support. Frontend proxy server required to support HTTPS, adding even more layers.
- Using AJAX lowers overall server performance.
Vs. PHP-based solutions (Full Page Cache)
- Because content is cached by PHP, all pages are still generated dynamically by PHP. PHP is a heavy language and overall scalability is thus limited by PHP scalability.
- Reliance on PHP causes generally slower pages.
- Limits in PHP scalability leave these solutions vulnerable to DDoS attacks.