the setting of eaccelerator and memcache

Hello,

I use litespeed plugin on my whm vps. and I have also installed eaccelerator and memcache when the vps ran apache before. Now I change to using litespeed, but I do not see any setting of eaccelerator and memcache on php.ini of Litespeed plugin. Should I add any setting of them on php.ini? and if I want to adjust the setting of eaccelerator and memcache, how should I do? Thanks.

Best Regards,

LQ

have you built matching php after install litespeed plugin for cPanel ?
Hello,

Yes, I have already built matching php. But I cannot see the settings memcache, eAccelerator, and Suhosin on php.ini of Litespeed. but I can see them on php.ini of Apache. so should I manual add them to php.ini of Litespeed? Thanks.

Best Regards,

LQ

webizen

if you already built matching PHP, lsws should use the same php.ini as Apache. To locate the php.ini used by lsws, issue below from command line:
/usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp5 -i| grep "Configuration File"

if you already built matching PHP, lsws should use the same php.ini as Apache. To locate the php.ini used by lsws, issue below from command line:
Hi,

You mean after I run the command "/usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp5 -i| grep "Configuration File" ", LSWS will use the Apache php.ini, does it? Thanks.

webizen

No. That command is to help you find out which php.ini is used by lsws. To find out which php.ini is used by Apache, run 'php -i | grep "Configuration File".

If lsws is using the matching PHP built from whm plugin, it should use the same php.ini as Apache.