litespeed fastcgi handler

vacancy

Hello

Fastcgi handler option can not be selected via Litespeed, I wonder how on litespeed software handler can run fastcgi, fastcgi run performance in terms of the benefit you?

webizen

you need to build PHP with fcgi api as follows:

http://www.litespeedtech.com/how-tos.html#qa_phpfcgi

lsapi + PHP is recommended over fcgi for better performance

http://www.litespeedtech.com/lsapi-litespeed-server-application-programming-interface.html

LiteSpeed SAPI is designed to be the fastest server API for inter-process communication between LiteSpeed Web Server and third party web application, protocol overhead has been reduced to minimum. Comparing to FastCGI protocol, LiteSpeed SAPI has about 25% speed advantage over FastCGI for simple "Hello World" application.

vacancy

Thank you for letting me answer webizen.

When we compile fastcgi with easyapache via Cpanel, litespeed fastcgi handler is active, will you?

webizen

Nope. it is manual work as indicated in the previous post: you need to compile PHP with --enable-fastcgi--enable-discard-path --disable-path-info-check and create fastcgi handler and link to fcgi external app using the compiled PHP.

vacancy

hello again

Php fastcgi protocol is enabled by adding the assembly of LSAP did, but when I compile the assembly and the assembly rules is canceled fastcgi doing without.

Lsapi configure settings
--enable-fastcgi--enable-discard-path --disable-path-info-check

the compilation of LSAPI

./configure '--prefix=/usr/local/lsws/lsphp5' '--disable-path-info-check' '--with-litespeed'

Some fastcgi is automatically canceled.

webizen

As you said - with-litespeed part of the erased, but when I compile via LSAP automatically re-added and deleted part of fastcgi.
What's why I said it is a manual thing. You can not use compile PHP from admin console which will add '--with-litespeed' option automatically. You have to manually compile from command line with needed options.

vacancy

I added manually following sections.

However, when I start compiling the following options automatically - with-litespeed added.

I have added

--enable-bcmath --enable-calendar --enable-force-cgi-redirect --enable-ftp --enable-gd-native-ttf --enable-libxml --enable-magic-quotes --enable-mbstring --enable-pdo=shared --enable-soap --enable-sockets --enable-wddx --enable-zend-multibyte --enable-zip --with-curl=/opt/curlssl/ --with-curlwrappers --with-freetype-dir=/usr --with-gd --with-imap=/opt/php_with_imap_client/ --with-imap-ssl=/usr --with-jpeg-dir=/usr --with-kerberos --with-libdir=lib64 --with-libexpat-dir=/usr --with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2 --with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/ --with-mcrypt=/opt/libmcrypt/ --with-mhash=/opt/mhash/ --with-mime-magic --with-mm=/opt/mm/ --with-mysql=/usr --with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock --with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config --with-openssl=/usr --with-openssl-dir=/usr --with-pcre-regex=/opt/pcre --with-pdo-mysql=shared --with-pdo-sqlite=shared --with-pic --with-png-dir=/usr --with-sqlite=shared --with-tidy=/opt/tidy/ --with-ttf --with-xmlrpc --with-xpm-dir=/usr --with-xsl=/opt/xslt/ --with-zlib --with-zlib-dir=/usr --disable-path-info-check --enable-fastcgi --enable-discard-path

If I start the compilation process is as follows

./configure '--prefix=/usr/local/lsws/lsphp5' '--enable-discard-path' '--disable-path-info-check' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-pdo=shared' '--enable-soap' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-wddx' '--enable-zend-multibyte' '--enable-zip' '--with-curl=/opt/curlssl/' '--with-curlwrappers' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-gd' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/' '--with-mcrypt=/opt/libmcrypt/' '--with-mhash=/opt/mhash/' '--with-mime-magic' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--with-ttf' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-litespeed'

vacancy

Thank you very much for your help.

However, the expression wiki page so superficial and not a bad place but I'm choked up and I could not come up. No documents wiki did not help.

So your customers to torture, rather than compile time option with fastcgi module admin panel, you add or easyapache LSAP fastcgi collection made ​​from active even if you would be so nice on litespeed in the same way.

Litespeed is a performance-oriented working program to improve its performance must be available in each module, fastcgi support, but not positive to take all this trouble to set up. I hope that makes litespeed developers working on this issue later versions.