License Bug ?

I've used 1trial key which was near to expiration and as far as i understood i can continue the trial by requesting a new trial key. Did that , received the new trial key and placed it into /usr/local/lsws/conf/

Then just to double check :
1st verification :
/--(root@server02):[/usr/local/lsws/bin]-[pts/0]-(Fri Nov 7 13:52:23 EET 2008)
\-> ./lshttpd -V
[OK] Your trial license key will expire in 14 days!
2008-11-07 13:52:28.264 [ERROR] [LICENSE] License key operation failure: ERR T.6: Your trial period has terminated.

2nd verification:
\-> ./lshttpd -V
[ERROR] Failed to find your license key under - /usr/local/lsws/ or /usr/local/lsws/conf/!

Seems that it deletes the trial.key file.
Help ?

Thanks for the reply , i've manage to continue use it. I was thinking on purchasing it ... but not sure why something stops me, the price seems quite high, it's more expensive than full cPanel itself.

IrPr

Thanks for the reply , i've manage to continue use it. I was thinking on purchasing it ... but not sure why something stops me, the price seems quite high, it's more expensive than full cPanel itself.
I strongly recommend LS Standard edition but it depents on your situation

If you are owner of hosting, it would boost your server great and its fully compatible with cpanel/plesk and supports htaccess, never doubt that your money will back by more customer due to better hosting solutions and less server loads/specs

If you want to host major dynamic PHP/Ruby scripts dont doubt about LSAPI either! it would boost your scripts dramatically 30 upto 50% then you dont have to pay for more hw upgrades

If you want host huge multimedia files you can try similar webservers also but LSWS can handle both dynamic and static file together

+ dont forget about support! you cannot find any better support all around the webserver's world that such as Mistwang does!
++ dont forget about anti ddos features that LSWS supports built-in

with LS i found that the hardware specs is not the only thing it must be upgraded and got payed
paying for software management may save your budget to avoid hardware upgrades

Last edited: