12-11-2007, 10:42 AM
Join Date: May 2003
Location: New Jersey
LiteSpeed Web Server 3.3.2 and PHP LSAPI 4.3 has been released
LiteSpeed Web Server 3.3.2 has been released.
Changelog for LiteSpeed Web Server 3.3.2:
It is highly recommended to upgrade to this release.
- The internal process manager has been improved, 503 errors has been addressed.
- "Content-Disposition" response header pass-through has been added for internal redirect
- Improved control panel compatibilities, support for ISPConfig has been verified.
- A link problem with the update agent in 32 bit linux package has been fixed, you may have to update from 3.3.1 release manually.
- Minor performance tuning for LSAPI/FastCGI applications.
- A bug that uses wrong host name for reserve proxy has been fixed
- A problem with FrontPage support when Apache mod_frontpage was statically compiled in has been fixed.
PHP LSAPI 4.3 has been released
In this release, a command line option has been added to enable generating formated PHP source code in HTML.
Upgrade is recommended if you need that feature.