07-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New Jersey, USA
LiteSpeed web server 4.1.13 released
This is stable release with minor feature enhancements, bug fixes and security update.
- Improved compatibility of Apache mod_rewrite.
- Improved compatibility of Apache mod_security.
- Fixed a bug that will bypass URL security check when rewrite rule is triggered.
- Enforce RC4 cipher to get around SSL BEAST attack.
- Added a script tool for cache purge.
- cPanel whm plugin: Added a script to build matching php from command line.
cmd_buildmatchingphp.php under whm plugin directory, you can use this script to automate cPanel server set up.
- Updated openssl to 0.9.8x.
- Updated PHP build utility to include PHP 5.4.4 and 5.3.14.
All users on 4.1.x are recommended to upgrade to this release.