Awstats + LiteSpeed + DirectAdmin

Discussion in 'Feedback/Feature Requests' started by redstrike, May 25, 2011.

1. redstrike

redstrike Member

Hello,

I don't know why i can't create my question to General box. But i can't find my answer for a coupe hours of searching, so i post my question here.

I move to LiteSpeed from Apache + DA. And my awstats on my DA not working anymore. Server's settings set to Apache conf files. But when i try to use awstats of litespeed, i got the problems with the VHosts. My Vhosts import from apache config, so i cannot enable Awstats in the Add On. And if i not use the VHosts of Apache conf file, my DirectAdmin is not working well. For example one of my issue: I can access to phpmyadmin at http://www.mysite.com/phpmyadmin in DA CP

Tell me if you cannot understand what i have asked.
  2. NiteWave

NiteWave Administrator

3. webizen

webizen New Member

you CAN create a native lsws vhost via lsws admin console (configuration -> virtual hosts) and also create a listener in lsws bound to port 8088 (not conflict with existing service). Map native lsws vhost to the listener. Then you can enable Awstats in the Add On for that vhost.
  4. redstrike

redstrike Member

Hello,

I have set a context in vhosts templates that "Static", when hit the '/phpmyadmin' go to '/var/../html/..admin'

is that ok? i see it works for me.
  5. webizen

webizen New Member

yes, it is ok. static context is like alias in apache conf.
  6. redstrike

redstrike Member

Is there any document about the wildcard rules of LiteSpeed Context?
  7. webizen

webizen New Member

8. redstrike

redstrike Member

Hello,

I got problem with Add-On awstats in VHosts Templates. It's seem that the $VH_NAME don't working in the section of Add-On.

I set up my vhosts via the Vhosts templates, i hope you will check this issues. It will makes me enable the awstats for multiples domains quickly.
  9. mistwang

mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

$VH_NAME is used in which configuration?
    Please give an example.
  10. redstrike

redstrike Member

In the Add on awstast of vhost templates. I set $VH_NAME for SiteDomain and SiteAllias
  11. webizen

webizen New Member

use $VH_DOMAIN instead.