connection reset

felosi

Hi, I got some client with thsi myspace clone site. When you go to upload a video, it sends a request then the connection resets, I cant find anything in the error log or stderr log. I got all necesarry libs and configs, any idea what would cause that?

I tried it under apache, it works under apache. Php config is identical

Last edited:

felosi

well, the vids I was trying was around 20 mb. I didnt have any small vids but i renamed an mp3 which was 7 mb to wmv and it uploaded.
I cant find any upload limits that would do that. Currently in php.ini the upload limit is 222mb.
Ill keep looking

felosi

resolved , was Max Request Body Size (bytes)

You can delete post, false alarm.

PS: please hurry with the monthly lisences, dont forget about us poor guys ;)

UPDATE: spoke too soon, it went through all the loading like it was uploading then just went back to the page.

Ill look into it, may be script related. Sorry for spamming your forum, please delete thread if you want and Ill repost if I cant find any solution

Ok. well it wil upload small fies and the connection will not rest on larger files but it just sits there and loads and loads and never uploads the file

Last edited:

felosi

no, its using just an apache1 conf from cpanel, I dont think I can set that unless on virtual host can I?

One idea I was toying with was upgrading cpanel to edge to get apache 2 and be able to use the virtual host.conf, do you think that would work?

Im still looking at it, I thin now it could be teh script, not sure, Nothing is showing in logs. I will get teh guy to contact the script maker and see if they know anything

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Please wait for the 3.2 release for th cPanel edge.

You could strace the lsphp process that processing the upload to find out what is going on.