corrupted double-linked list with RHEL4

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by IO, Sep 27, 2005.

  1. IO

    IO New Member

    php often output this error :
    Code:
    *** glibc detected *** corrupted double-linked list: 0x08199820 ***
    Only on RHEL4 with phpLsapi.
    I try it on lsws 2.1 and 2.11 with php patch 1.2 and 1.3. I always have this random error.

    With the same binairies on RHEL3, there is no error.

    Is it a specific problem in my RHEL4 configuration ?
    (I try phpLsapi on 3 differents servers, i've got the same error)
  2. mistwang

    mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

  3. IO

    IO New Member

    I see this link in google too ;)

    In my configuration there is :
    Memory Soft Limit (bytes) 512M
    Memory Hard Limit (bytes) 768M

    Because eaccelerator memory is set to 256M.

    I have no script which consume more than 300M (php script + eaccelerator shared memory)

    I understand you can't correct all the specific problem of the users... This configuration work fine with phpFcgi, I will let the script handler to it and I check if it work with phpLsapi in future release.
  4. mistwang

    mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

    Sure, we will double check the memory allocations/deallocations in lsphp.
  5. IO

    IO New Member

    It's now OK with lsws 2.1.2 and patch 1.5, thank you.
  6. mistwang

    mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

    Great! Thanks for the update. :)

Share This Page