cPanel malfunction list?

Hello, I'm using apache+cPanel server and thinking of migrating to litespeed server.
I wonder if there is a list for cpanel malfunction list? or anyone can list them?
I have not used litespeed yet, but I'm sure EasyApache function in cPanel would not work...

MikeDVB

Hello, I'm using apache+cPanel server and thinking of migrating to litespeed server.
I wonder if there is a list for cpanel malfunction list? or anyone can list them?
I have not used litespeed yet, but I'm sure EasyApache function in cPanel would not work...
You need to build Apache1.3 or 2.0 without Worker MPM which will rebuild all of the PHP modules to be compatible with LSWS as well, then install LSWS and use the "Build Matching PHP" and then you can switch over to LSWS.

If you are running suPHP on Apache you will no longer have working php.ini files so you will have to advise those users to switch to .htaccess php_flag and php_value directives or you can handle it as your end users report issues.

Beyond that it's flawless - and that is just the initial setup/switch.

Once you are up and running you can just run EasyApache with the same build you used for the initial setup of LSWS and then choose a newer version of PHP to upgrade PHP and then go into LSWS and go to "Build Matching PHP" :)