Graphical interface to build php

your present interface lack options which exist in easyapache, like in easy apache all we have to select what to install and click compile, wheras in your console we have to give commands which are hard to use by noobs like me ,you may have seen many complaints where ppl complain 503 errors because of bad php compile,give selectable options like "xcache one" in your interface only php modules which you guys think should work , i hope you guys understand what i am saying :)

Lauren

LiteSpeed Staff
Staff member
If you are using cPanel, you can go to LiteSpeed whm plugin, first switch to Apache, then use easyApache to build whatever you need, then do "build matching php", when success, switch to LiteSpeed.

In our next release, we'll have easyApache hooks, you won't need to switch between LiteSpeed & Apache, just use easyApache to build, it'll auto build matching php.

switch to apache make server nearly crash, easy apache building takes nearly 15 minutes then copying in litespeed another 15 min approx, and all what is slected in easyapache is not supported by litespeed too :D

i hope what ever hook or what you are saying comes soon and we can get rid of time wasting in whole process :)

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
if you only need to upgrade PHP, just do it from command line with
/script/phpup

You can ignore the failure about Apache, then build matching PHP.
This way you do not need to switch between Apache and LiteSpeed.