litespeed fastcgi handler

Discussion in 'Install/Configuration' started by vacancy, Jan 27, 2013.

1. vacancy

vacancy New Member

Hello

Fastcgi handler option can not be selected via Litespeed, I wonder how on litespeed software handler can run fastcgi, fastcgi run performance in terms of the benefit you?
  2. webizen

webizen New Member

you need to build PHP with fcgi api as follows:

http://www.litespeedtech.com/how-tos.html#qa_phpfcgi

lsapi + PHP is recommended over fcgi for better performance

http://www.litespeedtech.com/lsapi-litespeed-server-application-programming-interface.html

3. vacancy

vacancy New Member

Thank you for letting me answer webizen.

When we compile fastcgi with easyapache via Cpanel, litespeed fastcgi handler is active, will you?
  4. webizen

webizen New Member

Nope. it is manual work as indicated in the previous post: you need to compile PHP with --enable-fastcgi--enable-discard-path --disable-path-info-check and create fastcgi handler and link to fcgi external app using the compiled PHP.
  5. vacancy

vacancy New Member

hello again

Php fastcgi protocol is enabled by adding the assembly of LSAP did, but when I compile the assembly and the assembly rules is canceled fastcgi doing without.

Lsapi configure settings
    --enable-fastcgi--enable-discard-path --disable-path-info-check

the compilation of LSAPI

./configure '--prefix=/usr/local/lsws/lsphp5' '--disable-path-info-check' '--with-litespeed'

Some fastcgi is automatically canceled.
  6. webizen

webizen New Member

you should not use '--with-litespeed'. just to be clear: there is *no* litespeed fastcgi but regular fastcgi.
  7. vacancy

vacancy New Member

As you said - with-litespeed part of the erased, but when I compile via LSAP automatically re-added and deleted part of fastcgi.
  8. webizen

webizen New Member

What's why I said it is a manual thing. You can not use compile PHP from admin console which will add '--with-litespeed' option automatically. You have to manually compile from command line with needed options.
  9. vacancy

vacancy New Member

I added manually following sections.

However, when I start compiling the following options automatically - with-litespeed added.

I have added

If I start the compilation process is as follows

10. webizen

webizen New Member

11. vacancy

vacancy New Member

Thank you very much for your help.

However, the expression wiki page so superficial and not a bad place but I'm choked up and I could not come up. No documents wiki did not help.

So your customers to torture, rather than compile time option with fastcgi module admin panel, you add or easyapache LSAP fastcgi collection made ​​from active even if you would be so nice on litespeed in the same way.

Litespeed is a performance-oriented working program to improve its performance must be available in each module, fastcgi support, but not positive to take all this trouble to set up. I hope that makes litespeed developers working on this issue later versions.