Litespeed + Mailman

Hello

When i try to access a mailman list it says that there is a bug.

Bug in Mailman version 2.1.12.cp3
We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.

My server is running cPanel 11.25 stable and lastest version of LiteSpeed WHM Plugin.

Thank you.

AndrewT

We've seen this due to improper permissions on /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/cgi-bin/*

In such a case the error will present itself prior to logging in to Mailman and will occur for all accounts on the server.

If you're getting this error only on select accounts after entering your Mailman password either via cPanel or the interface directly, then it is likely due to the domain having insufficient free space available. This would present itself after upgrading to 11.25 due to archive data now being included in each user's disk usage.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Checked the server, looks like it is a disk quota issue.
mailman log complains about disk quota.
This error only happen to one mail list, not a system wide problem, Apache does not show this problem, the reason I guess is, litespeed run mailman script in suEXEC mode, while Apache run it as global user or somehow, the user disk quota is not enforced.