Load TIme

Discussion in 'Install/Configuration' started by joel, Nov 27, 2012.

1. joel

joel New Member

Hello,
    I'm about to hire litespeed 2 cpu, these 14 days of trial, I realized that litespeed has a very strange problem.
    During the day, when I'm working, I do constant testing in sites gtmetrix and Pingdom, so far so good, the results are good. But the next day when I start to work (my site is still under construction and I am the only visitor) litespeed has long load time , reaching 15 seconds, doing a second test, the problem persists in load.
    So when you access the admin console and make a gracefull restart, performance improves and returns to normal, the funny thing is that I set up for automatic restarts every 10 minutes.
    I would like somebody's help to solve this problem.
  2. webizen

webizen New Member

is this a dedicated server or vps? also verify from log (access.log, error.log) and see any traffic there.
  3. joel

joel New Member

Is a vps, but i will upgrade for a dedicated next days.
  4. joel

joel New Member

I understand, but please,

My problem is not with the site itself, but with litespeed, seems to sleep and I need to restart work again. Now, i am work and have visitors on site, with litespeed works perfect, but enjoyed spending time without visitors, so, the time for load is big, and can only be solved after a restart, it seems that litespeed enters standby

Litespeed works very well and I am very happy with it. But we always need to restart it, to return to normal operation, IF, the site without spending a few hours visiting, understand?
    thanks for replying!
  5. NiteWave

NiteWave Administrator

this is a strange issue. not common or known issue. but from the info you've provided is not enough to give any advise.

what's your lsws version ? what app are you running ? what OS ? it may give more info for trouble-shooting.
  6. joel

joel New Member

Hi,

Enterprise Edition - Version 4.1.13
    Centos 6
    Running Wordpress