LSWS 5.0 - Failed to load resource: net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

cool_recep

After upgrading to 5.0, some parts of the site are not loading properly. I am getting a lot of Too mant Redirects erros.

Using HTTPS.

For example, xenforo reply are is not showing up.

xenforo.jpg

cool_recep

Reverted back to 4.2.22 and solved. But you better tell me what is the reason ? Also, pictures in xenforo are not loading properly sometimes.

cool_recep

As soon as we upgraded to LSWS 5.0, some parts of the site went broken. Main Wordpress page got broken beacuse of the mixed content. Some content was being pulled from HTTP yet some from HTTPS.

Same happened in the Xenforo. Some content was being pulled from HTTP where it was HTTPS before.

We have reverted back to 4.2.22 and all of them are solved.

We are behind Sucuri Cloudproxy. Sucuri supports SPDY and Compression. SYDY was enabled and I am using Chrome.

Also, at the moment, user attached Xenforo pictures are not loading sometimes, giving connection closed.

• Centos 6.6
  • LSWS 4.2.22
  • PHP 5.5
  • MySQL 5.6
I can provide with login details if you want to have a look.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
So, user has problem with 4.2.22 as well?
If Sucuri does HTTPS proxy, you may need to turn off SSL Renegoication protection, as Litespeed may block one IP if excessive HTTPS connections have been made from one IP.

cool_recep

Well, with 4.2.22, the only problem is sometimes pictures are not being loaded and giving this error:

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

Some F5 or Ctrl F5 fixes the problem. What could be the reason ? I really need a professiaonal help on optimization and configuration as I don't belive my hosting provier have the know-how.