LSWS Plesk Configuration Problem

Hi,
My vps is hosting with Plesk Panel.
First of all, I followed this tutorial - litespeedtech.com/support/wiki/doku.php?id=litespeed_wiki:apache:plesk - from litespeed wiki to install and replace apache with litespeed.
Secondly, I compiled php from admin page as the same version as I checked which is 5.1.6.
As the result, I got working litespeed web server but looks like mysql connection is lost with my wordpress which is working just before installing litespeed.
I didn't change anything to my wp-config file and I've doubled check that my db name, user and password are correct and those db are working in Plesk panel.
Another problem is when I check phpinfo, php version shows 4.4.9 with only little components. Can I use the previous compiled php 5.1.6?
I'm lost here and waiting someone to help me.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I'm not sure this is a right way.
I changed mysqli.default_socket = /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock value in php.ini from lsws folder.
I restart the server and it works now.
Is there any chance I can use previous php 5.1.6?

NiteWave

Administrator
it should be possible.

ls -l /path/to/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp*

to check lsphp5 link to which php binary.

also make sure .php is handled by lsphp5 external app.
to check this:

lsws web admin console -->Server -->Script Handler

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
I'm not sure this is a right way.
I changed mysqli.default_socket = /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock value in php.ini from lsws folder.
I restart the server and it works now.
Is there any chance I can use previous php 5.1.6?
Just check phpinfo() output, you may get different value for mysqli.default_socket when different mysql libraries are linked. what you have done is correct.