possible migration from lighttpd

Discussion in 'Feedback/Feature Requests' started by jrmarino, Apr 9, 2007.

  1. mistwang

    mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

    For a remote ExtApp, you just leave all configurations below "Auto Start" unset.
    For example:

    Code:
     Name remoteLsapi 
    Address 127.0.0.1:4567 
    Max Connections  10
    Environment       <not set>
    Initial Request Timeout (secs)   60
    Retry Timeout (secs)   0
    Response Bufferring    No
    Auto Start                    No
    
    No need to set Environment there. Set environment from the shell that starts lsphp.
  2. jrmarino

    jrmarino New Member

    that didn't help either.

    I even changed the command to "./lsphp -b *:8008 &" and the ext app to listen to 127.0.0.1:8008

    Nothing is working, other than litespeed trying to serve the phpinfo.php script as a file. I don't know what else to try.
  3. mistwang

    mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

    What's is output of "netstat -an | grep 8008"?

    I think there must be something wrong with the configuration, if you can make the admin console available to me, I can take a quick look.
  4. jrmarino

    jrmarino New Member

    the output is "*.8008 *.* 0 0 49152 0 LISTEN"

    I will PM the user/pass
  5. jrmarino

    jrmarino New Member

    hmmm - how do you PM here?
  6. jrmarino

    jrmarino New Member

    although I believe that I followed the directions, I can not get SSL to work either.

    I get no errors anywhere, it just doesn't work.
  7. jrmarino

    jrmarino New Member

    This morning I shut down litespeed and lsapi, and rebuilt lighttpd with their new version 1.4.15 which happily fixed the 500 errors.

    So when I got your PM, I re-enabled litespeed and lsapi. The PHP functionality is now working. I can't explain why other than perhaps it was a browser caching issue. I did definitely restart the server hard.

    The SSL is not working though. The same exact SSL certifications are working fine with lighttpd, so that is not the culprit.

    Also, the "graceful reboot" doesn't seem to work. It just hangs. I will just restart it from the command line I guess.

    I'll send a PM so you can take a look at the ssl issue.

Share This Page