Request DDOS attack

server4vn

Hello
My Site is under ddos attack now and i dont know how to handle this . They used SSYN Flood on my site before and with Litespeed i could protect my server no problem . Thanks Litespeed for this ! BUT NOW they changed the DDOS somehow it send many requests at once to 1 virtual host ( the web server still up , and other site running very good no problem at all ) But for that site under ddos attack

Real time stats from Litespeed :
The Req in Processing from that domain gone to very very high : like 100
while the Req/Sec is low like 10/s 5/s 20/s
then that domain under ddos attack is down

The server load is low only like 1 or under 0.5 all other sites running smooth only the site that under attack down . I tried to swich to Apache then the site could run but after few minutes it stuck for like 1 min then back running for few minutes then stuck again .
What type of DDOS attack is this ? Any1 have experience with this and how to handle this ? Is this slowloris type ? I ve tried any way and combine with CSF Firewall and Litespeed but still fail :( . At the moment im transfer my site to Hostgator and the ddos seem cant do anything to Hostgator Hosting while it kill my Litespeed server easily . Please Helppppppp

server4vn

It seem LSWS 4.0.15 can handle this but with 4.0.16 the Request in processing go higher than Request/sec and made the site Down . How can we downgrade LSWS to 4.0.15 ?