Virtual Host List Not Updating on CP

I'm running on Ubuntu Edgy with Litespeed 3.02 (64 bit proc with 32 bit library installed).

Setting up a virtual host works find. However once one is set up and then the domains are edited, the new domain aliases do not show up in one the control panel under the default listener.

Here's the default listener Virtual Host Mappings on the control panel:

[upstateonrails] upstateruby.org upstateonrails.org uor.sourcescape.org

If I edit the default listener (*:80), select a virtual host mapping, and add more domain aliases, like so:

Virtual Host: upstateonrails
Domains: upstateonrails.org, www.upstateonrails.org, upstateruby.org, www.upstateruby.org, uor.sourcescape.org

Then save, everything looks fine (they all the domains show up on the upstateonrails VH). I then do a grace restart to apply the changes.

The problem is that the when I go back to the control panel, the default listener Virtual Host Mappings still has only:

[upstateonrails] upstateruby.org upstateonrails.org uor.sourcescape.org

Why is it not updating?

--Ryan

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Please check the configuration file lsws/conf/httpd_config.xml, see if the change has been successfully written to the configuration file. If it is, please logoff your admin console and login again, see if the new change appear in the mapping.

Might be minor bug that failed to update the mapping in the control panel page.

It looks like it's writing correctly. It looks like it's only showing the top level domains. If I add subdomains, it doesn't show them in the list. I guess I was expecting to see the same thing in both areas.

--Ryan

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Please try a restart from command line, maybe the restart from admin console did not really work, control panel will show the current mapping after the change has been applied successfully.