[Resolved] SSI/website rendering errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
This concerns LSWS version 5.2.3, installed Dec. 11th, which appears to be causing issues with SSI. I don't wish to double post, so I bring this to your attention via a link to my post/thread in the general forum:
https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/forum/threads/ssi-website-rendering-errors.15756/

Please note that I am a user of the hosting site and not the hosting provider. Should you wish to investigate this further, I can provide examples of the code and browser source code to illustrate the error.

Last edited:

NiteWave

Administrator
lsws 5.2.3 build 3 is just out. have fixed a SSI related issue. please ask your host to update to latest 5.2.3 build 3.
the command is : /usr/local/lsws/admin/misc/lsup.sh -f -v 5.2.3

Last edited by a moderator:
NiteWave -
Thank you. Was build 3 issued subsequent to the 12/11 release of lsws 5.2.3? Also, my pages have multiple SSI includes directives (six of them). Will the site render properly with an update to build 3?

Thank you for quickly rolling out Build 3 for LSWS 5.2.3 - my site is now functioning properly on LSWS (as it has for the past 4-1/2 years). Before the host updated its servers this morining, I fully expected to begin a re-write of the code without SSI. Fortunately, I was able to avoid that.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.