LSWS on WHM/CloudLinux WebAdmin Console issue

Hello team!
I've been looking around here and on the Internet to find a solution about the access to the WebAdmin Console web page delivered inside the LiteSpeed Configuration page in WHM.

Unfortunately, I can't reach port 7080 or try any solution to run this web server.
Code:
netstat -ntlp | grep 7080
Show no output
When I check if there is something available with netstat | less command, following all the list there is no port 7080

You may also ask me for a firewall issue but there is none, because command:
Code:
wget 127.0.0.1:7080
Shows => failed: Connection refused.

Alright, lets disable the firewall and still get the same error (and obviously, with any random ports it's showing the same output and obviously when you can't find the active port in netstat it's not working).

Yet I've been trying to get a solution since a year now but now I'm getting active and ask it here, so I could get some staff help to make this web admin interface.

I am subscribed to the LSWS 2 Cores dedicated with cache on WHM/CloudLinux 6.9 on Hyper-V host.

I've been browsing any folders in /usr/local/lsws without any apparent way to go. Can you help team please?

how about
Code:
#ss -ntlp | grep 7080
#netstat -ntlp|grep litespeed
Hello and thanks for the reply!

I've tried those two commands and it does not show any 7080 port or more used by litespeed than ports 80 and 443.

My question so is, what if in my case I could have misconfigured the litespeed server like this 7080 => 443 ?
Is there a config file to change the default port?

Have a good day!

I notice inside that the <address> field contains X:X:X:X:80 inside, let's try with something like 7080...

No other field mention any 7080 fields so I guess it's that.

This could help for any folks trying to fix their Admin Panel ;-)

Thanks for the info <3